Chamillionaire has responded to critics who came at him for helping a deported man's family.

The Texas rapper offered some finacial banana to the family of Jorge Garcia. Garcia was recently deported to Mexico after living in the United States for most of his life. He has a wife and kids who he left behind and they are in need of financial assistance and that's where the rapper stepped in. Social media has become a identify to assault individuals these days and Chamillionaire got a taste of that backlash this calendar week.

Y'all would recollect that what he did was a expert cause and ane hundred percent I think he should have been getting praise for it, but some folks are accusing him of helping an outsider. The Houston native has since posted a video responding to the backlash. "A lot of people are hitting me saying, 'I'm proud of you for wanting to assist an immigrant family in their fourth dimension of need' only I a lot of people are hitting maxim, 'I don't sympathize why a black man would want to aid Mexicans' and nonsense similar, 'They don't practise cypher for u.s. black people need to assist black people'" Chamillionaire said.

"I'grand sorry y'all feel that way, but I'thou from Texas. I know a lot of y'all accept been led to believe the toxic narrative that Mexicans are doing this and Mexicans are doing that like they aren't valuable contributors to our economy," the "Ridin' (Dirty)" rapper added.